1. I have very strong eyes. I can see an animal moving on the ground far below. I dive to catch and eat the animal.
2. I have a long, smooth body. I swim near the water's surface. As I swim, I swing my tail back and forth, and only my bumpy eyes and nose show.
3. I dive and swim underwater. My webbed feet and flat tail push me along. I have thick fur to keep me warm. I build a house of sticks in the water to live in.
4. I have long, wide wings. They are covered with long feathers. My wings help me ride the air. I stretch my wings and float in circles as
5. I have strong legs so I can run fast. My nose and ears help me pick up signs of danger. If I cannot run away, I stay still so I am hard to see.
6. I have sharp claws. My claws help me climb trees. My sharp teeth help me break open nuts and seeds. I make a home of leaves in a tree to live in.